34 weeks&1day pregnant

when do u think i will go into labor since i suffer from a short cervix..no placenta previa everythings normal but the short cervix..a little brown discharge and a lot of white discharge alsoo and sharp pains down there like blades inside...and bh contractions... back pain all of that stuff

michelle195

Asked by michelle195 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had an extremely extremely short cervix starting at 22 weeks. i was put on bed rest and ended up having the baby at 35 weeks after they broke my water. I was having sharp pains and cramping and contractions for what seemed like months. it was miserable. I decided to walk up and down my stairs and put myself into labor.. it helped dialate me a little more and the hospital finally just broke my water.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If you are doing all that I would be heading to the hospital. Having your little one at this age can be dangerous and if they could stop anything from happening they will . At this age they are not term and would be considered premature and have complications from being born early.
    Anonymous

• Um, sounds like early labor to me. Give your doc a call, you should probably be sitting around with your feet up eating bon bons for the next two weeks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009