Did anyone watch Rock lof love bus lastnight?

I was wondering who he sent home? i missed it.. and its not on VH-1 website yet???
I hope it was beverly....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep it was Beverly! She deserved it too, I thought I liked her in the beginning but she was really starting to get on my nerves.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 11:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I hope in the end he picks Mindy.. Even though that accent is bugging the heck outta me watching her talk.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• faithful78: I like Mindy and suprisingly I'm starting to like Taya. As of now I'd be happy with him picking either. But I'm sure by then one of them will do something to aggravate me. I didnt like how Mindy flipped out last night about the challenge & then tried to call Taya out on something that was ridiculous.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 12:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It was Beverly ....she changed a whole 180 during the beginning til the end. I am going for Mindy ....Taya I do like...but she seems to want to promote "herself" and Jamie....seems to be just a "groupie".
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Good I am glad Beverly went home she started to bug out in the end, but I really like Mindy too she seems very sweet, Taya she is okay but I just think she promotes herself waaaaaay too much, and seriously I have seen her pics in Penthouse and they were so not that good
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• They all bug me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2009