What are some good games to play at direct sales parties?

Just trying to get some fresh new ideas for my business if you dont mind me seeing what you all use.

MOMMYKNS0328

Asked by MOMMYKNS0328 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sorry I do not play games at my direct sale parties, women hate them and just want to get to the goods!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I hate GAMES! That is one of the main reasons I don't go to "parties." Those games went out with the pink in Mary Kay and big hair. I went to party a few weeks ago ONLY because I was told there wouldn't be any games, but there wound be great food and door prices. There was and I purchased. I want door prices, good foods, and little drinking. If you want to make money at these parties this is the BEST TIP and it's the tip this lady uses at all of her parties. Bring Alcohol! Most people don't want to purchase, but alcohol loosens up those purse strings.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love the games because the women love the free gifts.....i do one where on their profile card where they can list referrals whoever gets that whole section filled out first gets a gift...whoever took notes gets a gift.....i think those are the main two I do
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I do some games,but simple ones where no one has to get up and move around.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What are you selling? Games that interact with the actual product would be a lot of fun! Especially if they, in some way, promote the usefulness of the product. www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 5:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I believe that games have a place in direct sales. You may want to look at why you want to play games at your party. Is it to increase sales? Is it to create more interaction with the guests? What is it you want to accomplish from playing games at your parties.
    Once you determine your why then choose accordingly. As you can see from above some people like the games & some people do not. You could offer everyone at your show to choose in or choose out of playing along to meet the needs of your participants.
    There have been some great games like everyone bringing their favorite item in your line that they have purchased in the past, passing games, product bingo & more. Dress up your free items in bags with ribbons and make it more inviting.
    Email me directly at dreamteam@bealegacy.com for some specific games. There is not enough room to put them here. I am a member of the Direct Selling Women's Alliance & have ideas to share.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 3:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009