How many of you plant in the spring? Do you use bulbs or seeds? And what do you plant?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 11:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Spring is so much fun for me. I usually plant both seeds and store bought flowers. Impatients and Marigolds are so easy from seeds and they're hardy for our hot hot summers. Knock out roses are great too.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We have a vegetable garden and do plants and seeds. I don't care for flowers, but my daughter just planted wildflowers
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 12:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i plant with seeds and there.. morning glories. i mix with all diffrent colors from blue to purple pink. all colors lol. it just adds so much color.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I plant alot, I have some places where I have bulbs that are coming up so good this year already, I have some that I use seeds in, some that I plant flowers from the garden center in and I do have a garden that pretty much everything comes back, like hostas, ferns, and other perenial plants in. I'm bad about just picking out the flowers when I go or buying them on impulse so it's always something new or a color that catches my eye when I shop...LOL.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009