• In the Spotlight:

this is rediculious...

The pain in my lower back isnt getting any better - its just this constant pain && than it pulsates - the pulsating will stop and than the constant pain will still be there - Its in my mid to lower back && feels like its kinda in my rib cage - no matter how i adjust, ill get like a couple seconds of relief but its still this constant pain - also pressure along with it - && even when i stand up && walk i still have the pain && pressure - it eases a little && kinda feels not as bad when im up , but no matter how i adjust it doesnt feel better - im 38 weeks - i dont wanna go to the ER, thinking its back labor && look like an idiot - i was just there on friday.....
any suggestions or experience with this?? - also im 2cm & 60% thin. & posted prior about my back pain && having the runs off and on for about a week && alot more discharge.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like back labor... If it gets real bad I would go to the ER even if your afraid of looking dumb!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I HAD THIS WHEN I WAS PREGNANT FROM THE BABY MOVING AND HER FEET IN MY RIBS....PROLLY WONT BE LONG BEFORE THAT BABY COMES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• sounds like it could be back labor but trust me.. youll know! if you would feel better go to the hospital and have them check. it wont take long. i went to the hospital about 15 times haha when i was pregnant. and i finally got them to keep me at 35 weeks and they induced me 2 days later.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You could be in labor. I didn't have back labor but from what I hear it sounds like what you are describing! The baby could also be laying on a nerve or something like that. And if you go to the ER and aren't in labor, then maybe they could give you something for the pain.
    Ravensmom07

Answer by Ravensmom07 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• try the cat back stretches detailed in what to expect when your expecting. Should be on the website if you don't have the book.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my boyfriend wont take me there now -
    do you think its bad if i wait until my doc apt on wens @ 8am?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• There's a possibility that you are in labor and he won't take you to the ER??? What does he want?... The baby to be coming out first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I had a UC home birth, trust me it's better at home in many ways lol, anyway I agree with the PP who said it's probably the baby's position. It should go away when the baby drops.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 1:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• gl hun. You're gonna have that baby real soon. I am so excited for you!
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009