So, I finally decided to...

let my friend introduce me (via) phone to a guy she thought I would like. We did the myspace thing and messaged til 3am on Thursday, then we talked on the phone til 3am Fri and Sat night and by last night he had turned into a complete a$$hole. Sarcastic, rude, needy, jealous and whiny. Has anyone had as much bad luck as I have had getting back into the dating scene? It's been 3 years for me!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been out of the dating scene for a while, lol. . .I do have a GREAT single BIL, tho. . .

I'm just sayin. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry! I know dating sucks!
    actress

Answer by actress at 12:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• arg, there are so many ass holes out there. Hang in there I am sure you will find someone who is worth being with you.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• LOL lovin no thanks. I printed out his needy weirdass Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde messeges and e-mail and showed them to my friend. She was like OMG! I am so sorry hon. This is the second loser I have met through her. Thank Goodness I have the presence of mind to never give them my phone number. After all the evidence I show her she still tells me "OK, I got this other friend, he has money and a house...how do you feel about a 60 yr.old"? I told her "Mary" you are so fired!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Thanks Actress and Amelora, I guess I have another 3 years to spare being alone lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• OK, I got this other friend, he has money and a house...how do you feel about a 60 yr.old"?

yuck. Oh, I do want a SIL though. LOL, I'm just kidding, but my bff imported herself a hubby from france-that'll get the neighbors talking!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What about eharmony or something like that Gigi? I have never done it myself but if I was single I probably would
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Eharmony is too expensive, they had a free w/e during Valentines weekend and it took me that long to fill out thier 1,000,000,000 repetitive questions.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Is it really that bad?!? I have heard but never knew for sure hmmmmmm, lemme think about it then I know my soon to be MIL is single too and I would love to fix her up with someone but that would be a tuffy lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah. I had so much fun IMing with a guy for the first time in my life, one night last week. he seemed so warm and caring that first night. We stayed up till 6 am. The next night he was on again. I said hello and he was right on it.All of a sudden, he started bragging about how many women told him they were "helplessly drawn to him."I told him he seemed full of himself,and a little conceited, and man the $&#T hit the fan! He started calling me names and using ammo about my former marriage(that I was dumb enough to share with him the night before) twisting it around trying to make me feel like crap.He then left me a nasty message in my inbox and set his prfile to privatew, and I deleted and blocked him. But i was so pi$$ed about him getting the last word in!! I Googled his name, and found his profiles on facebook and myspace. On his myspace(real) profile, he is a much older man, with a fiance, who has a teen daughter! CONT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2009