is the end near...

Okay so i am exactly 32 weeks, third pregnancy, with my first i went at 37 1/2 weeks with second i went at exactly 36 weeks and with this one i have already gone into preterm once at 26 weeks. Okay so there's the history... now for the TMI... I have had back pains for two days straight....runs all week off and on and my vagigi (lol) feels like its so swollen it could burst. I take cold showers and just sit on the floor of the shower so the cold water makes it feel a little better...lol my husband thinks i am crazy... but thats the only thing that even begins to relieve the uncomfortableness( spelling sorry) so all this do you think i am close. My due date is May 19 but no one thinks i will go that far. My husband thinks i will go at the end of April or the first week of May, but who knows. I am just at that point that everything makes me wonder, Okay is this it or am i just retarded,lol, you know what i mean?

pswife

Asked by pswife at 12:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is my first pregnancy and i just posted something about my back pain, having the runs for a week off and on, more discharge && stuff - im 38 weeks - ...... i dunno if your gonna go soon cause i never experienced labor or anything lol this is my first - but im in the same boat - im 2cm & 60% thinned too -- i hope we both go early lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Take it easy. The end needs to wait for four more weeks, kid. You will go early but should not go yet.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2009