I am 25 weeks pregnant and have been having foot pain off and on for a month now. It is only in my right foot and I don't remember injuring it at all. Now it has been swollen around my foot and ankle for a week now, only in that right foot. It only hurts if I touch the top of my foot, otherwise it is just the swelling and some numbness or tingling along my foot and calf. Any ideas?

Kims01

Asked by Kims01 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your dr.. could be something serious... maybe not but when your pregnant you shouldn't be getting advice from anyone but a professional!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Def. talk with your doc. The swelling may be related to the pregnancy (preeclampsia). Pick up that phone!
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 11:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• it sounds like you need to get it checked by a doc - it could be as simple as a bruise from tight shoes to a cracked or broken bone to a blood clot - get it checked
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 1:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• thanks guys. I did call the doctor and the nurse just said it sounds like a circulation problem and to just watch out for any redness or warmth in the leg or extreme pain. I have a doc appt monday so maybe he can tell me more than that! I am just soooo tired of the swelling!
    Kims01

Answer by Kims01 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• if it gets any worse or anything go to your local er after calling your dr. don't take anything for granted and if the dr don't belive you and you feel something is not right, just go in to the er.
    mommything03

Answer by mommything03 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2008