baby belly button?

my son is now 3 months old and his belly button still has not gone in does this mean that he will have an outie?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 12:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have no clue. Everyone has a difference of opinion on this, my daughters is an outie (it never went in) but the doctor and several others told me it still could, because it is based on how the deep the hole is in our belly. And as they grow it changes, she is 20 months. and it has changed alot... still looks like she is done when she is full sticks straight out lol...
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My brother was an outie until ~ 8yo and then it went in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You wont know for a long time. My dd is 2.5 and her belly button is still changing from time to time. she does have an outtie but at times it looks like its growing in more..
    we call it her "full meter" because if shes ate a good dinner it will stick out more than usual. lol
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009