Did anyone watch the Jon & Kate +8 season finally?

OMG whats the deal with Jon? What does everyone think is gunna happen?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • The fact that we talk about it like it is any of our business should also open our eyes about how stressful it must be to have a show like that. I guess they make a lot of money by doing the show...but otherwise, what in the world would be good about becoming a celebrity for just living your life in the public eye? All the bad stuff about being a celebrity and very little of the good. How could it not effect your life and how you relate to each other? I am sure Kate's bossiness and "bitchiness" was part of the original appeal, so it was almost encouraged by the people who make the show and even the audience. Maybe the stress has made her more bossy too.... Everyone needs privacy. We don't do well without control over what the public sees of us! We all control what we let the world see....they have given that up. Huge stress! I avoid these shows, because i don't think it is right.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• oohhh tell me what happened i didnt get to watch it!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Well really I only caught the end where he was saying that, he is having a big problem with always being just Jon & Kate +8 and not just Jon anymore, and that he is sick of everyone just thinking that their life is just like one episode and whatnot then Kate said that "they have some ironing out to do" and who knows if they will be back next year or season or not. It really tripped me out because I always thought he was the one who loved being on TV not Kate but I guess I had that backwards lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I find that kate is the one who likes being on tv and has become the one who makes everything seem like life is all good. I always get the feeling that jon is the one who is more down to earth. They live in my area about 10 miles down the road and yes I too of course HAD to see where they were living when i heard they bought a million dollar home. I dont blame him for just wanting to be jon, after someone PMed me and asked me, where do they live? What is their address? Of course I wouldnt give out that info, I found it on my own and I am sure someone else could find it on theirs too. I didnt want to be one of those people who intentionally gave out their address to someone who sounded a little too interested in it all. But like I said I dont blame him, I think he wants his personal moments back with his wife and children. They shouldnt need to make an episode about kate cleaning the fridge ya know :( poor guy
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yeah I guess I never really looked at it that way.........because of course to any of us (who dont see more of it first hand kinda like you do) they make the show look so unobtrusive and innocent ya know, yeah its sad I hope they can work everything out

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would just love to see the kids. I love Maddy & Aiden. It must be SO hard being in their shoes. How do you have a moment alone?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• He sounds pretty damn selfish to me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• sounds like he's tired of doing the show. And when the crude that happened when he was at his mom's house added fuel to the fire.Can't blame him. I think this season will be the last.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have always felt sorry for Jon. Kate talks to him sometmes like he is one of the kids. I have multiples and it is hard on a relationship. She seems to make it All about Kate and eight,
    Hopewhite

Answer by Hopewhite at 8:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I just feel sorry for their kids. I think they are great parents, but they treat one another like crap. I realize that having a family that large is very stressful and very tiring, but its where your at and you gotta do the best you can. There will always be moments when we don't say the right thing or use a nasty tone with our partner, but the difference is...we do not aire them on national tv for everyone to watch and then when ratings go up because of it, you create more drama. I knew Kate was a bit overboard when the show first started, but since that time, shes gotten MUCH worse and that marriage will not survive if she continues to act that way even if its only for ratings. I am sure Jon has his hang ups too, but I think getting their lives off national tv would be a blessing for them and hopefull help them get back to normal. I hope theyve saved enough to pay for that house. IT has to end eventually..
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009