Do you or did you used to smoke?

Just wondering how many moms on here actually smoke or not......really I am just bored lol, anyhow I smoke and have for IDK maybe going on 10 years (yes I was a bad girl lol)

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I don't smoke in my house and I smoke at night, like right now while my son is asleep, I don't see how I am abusing him by going outside to smoke. If I do smoke at a gathering I always tell everyone young and old, that this is the smoking section and it is far from the rest of the crowd. I am the most polite smoker I know. People who have known me for years don't even know I smoke. So anon 10:15, take your caps and find someone else to accuse of child abuse.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I still do smoke. I wanna try and quit but it's not going to well for me at the present moment lol.
    hoover3352

Answer by hoover3352 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have been smoking for 20 years, please no bashing! lol, BRB, gonna go have a cig. I know it is a bad habit but it is the only thing that replaces my lonliness. Sounds dumb but true.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Haha Gigi me too gotta go puff on a cancer stick lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I choose not to smoke because it is so unhealthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I use to, but have been smoke free for 2yrs!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• NOPE I DON'T SMOKE...NEVER EVEN TRIED IT. WHEN I WAS A CHILD IN 60'S AND 70'S MY MOM SMOKED AND I HATED IT!! WHENEVER I WOULD COMPLAIN TO HER ABOUT IT SHE WOULD DELIBERATLY BLOW SMOKE IN MY FACE. THIS TURNED ME OFF BIG TIME, FOREVER! THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN IT WASN'T WIDESPREAD PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE HOW TERRIBLE IT WAS FOR YOUR HEALTH TO SMOKE...NOT TO MENTION SECOND HAND SMOKE! TODAY I GUESS THIS WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I started smoking the summer before my senior year. I smoked for a year, then got pregnant and quit. When my daughter was 6 months and I finished breastfeeding, I started again. I got engaged the following summer, and hubby said he wouldn't marry me until I quit, so I gave it up. I guess I have smoked for two years then, with a year break in the middle. Ah I miss it, but it's nice to not have to worry about quiting when I get pregnant again.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I smoke when I drink. lol. But my dh smokes and I cannot stand the smell.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I was finally able to quit after 34 yrs; and watching my husband of 30 yrs die of emphysema and asthma. I've been smoke-free for 12 days now.
    aqsgwama

Answer by aqsgwama at 1:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009