Slim fast??

Okay can someone tell me how I should do this.. I am a snacker.. I am always hungry so I am gonna try and see if I can stop that snacking this way anyone think it will work and could use some advice on how to do it.. when to drink it that is.. oh an if it helped anyone.. AND PLEASE DONT tell me I just need to eat right and work out cause I am, but got the depo and started putting on weight so I am trying to lose it and stay put till this shot wears off... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you go to Slimfast's website, they can set you straight on the diet plan they recommend. You are allowed the Slimfast nutrition bars in between. I bought Slimfast shakes, the meal replacement bars and the snack bars. It is a very good diet. It can work and you won't get hungry, trust me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Check out the abs diet--you get to eat 6 times a day:-) And you learn how to eat healthy and not substituting real food for a can of whatever:-)
    PS--try to figure out WHY you snack--I know for myself I am either procrastinating or stressed--then I figure out what I am avoiding or dealing with and try to deal with the source directly.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• it did NOT fill me up at all, i was starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 and its expensive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• There is also the "flat belly diet" by Prevention Magazine. Eating 6 meals a day may be the key for you:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have slimfast and the only time I use it is when I don't have time to eat a healthy meal. I usually don't get hungry when on it. Except today because these stupid antibiotics are killing me.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I used Slimfast when I was younger and it made my periods stop...from that point going forward, I ate right and exercised regularly.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009