I kinda want to have a "party" for 2 with my daugh's step mom.

Have you ever thought of being with a women? And Im not into women but, I kinda wanna try it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Def not. And with your husbands new wife or gf? LOL freak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• No, I haven't because I'm not a big lesbo! I can actually get a man!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I seriously think you are a dude trying to get women to talk about having sex with another woman. You're on the computer already!! Find a good porn site
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 1:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• To each there own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Whatever iam a women and I posted it b/c, Im always thinking of it. Maybe my ex can be in on it as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Aw, no woman can be gay, I don't care....just fishy two lesbian questions asked back to back at this time of night. Still think ur a troll.
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 1:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• This is the only lesbo question I have ever asked... She went to a passion party and asked me if I needed anything.. So she is also thinking of me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think you just wanna still be with your ex, and you want to get with his wife just to try and show him your still hot and its stupid so grow the hell up and find your own man!! hes an ex for a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The out yourself!!! I'd like to see how long you've been a member. There are all kinds of moms on here, nobody will bash you for thinking of the other side!! I will apologize if you do out yourself
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 1:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I will pm you. ok but dont go around telling ppl. I will send u a invite!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009