constipation

hi all

my daughter is almost two seems to be very constipated and when she does a no.2 she cries.what can I do to to help her or to get rid of the constipation?

greenmaniac

Asked by greenmaniac at 1:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe you could try a little Karo serup (the dark corn stuff). Try mixing it with a lttle milk in a cup. It tastes sweet so she should drink it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• the karo syrup may work but it can also raise her blood sugars and put lbs on her...try increasing fruits and veggies, and cut back on things like rice as they constipate. If she is still having an issue they do make stuff for toddlers that you mix with drinks, ask your doc and he can help . :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• To all those who answered my previous question thanx,but I forgot to mention I was looking more for home remidies.If anyone has any tips I'd really appreciate it.

greenmaniac

Answer by greenmaniac at 10:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2009