Do you look your age???

I am 23, but most people think im 16. They give me rude looks when they see me with my 2 babies, and i actually had a women tell me that she is glad her teenage daughter knows how too keep her legs shut!! I told her I was 23, but she called me a liar......grrrrrr. Does anyone else have this problem??? On another note, my DH is balding with grey hair, and he still gets carded, but i dont. WTH????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well thanks for the pic!! lol well Im 31 and i hope I look my age!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol, sorry, i didnt mean to do it anon, lol
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i get the same comments all the time and im 24
    blackjack

Answer by blackjack at 1:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 23, look about 16 most of the time. I can pull off 18 if I do my makeup and doll up. But I can also do 12, if I am wearing my hair short and certain clothes. It sucks. But my mother is 58 and people assume she isn't my mother because she looks too young. And both my sisters (26 and 30) get carded to buy cigarettes. So I guess in the long run, it will pay off. There is a woman a work that is 23 and she gets told she looks about 30. She has never been carded for alcohol.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 39 and geez, for some reason I always get the Senior Discount! Go figure!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 39 and have teens daughters and people think we are friends!! when they were little we lived in a affluent school district where half the people had nannies so during school functions, other mom's would see me and say, "ohh you must be the girls nanny"! ummnooo, i am the mom and suddenly they would no longer have anything to do with me!!
    I also have to add that this school district had monstly moms having kids in their 30'S and 40'S...while there is nothing wrong with that...these women would have cows at the idea of a mom at 26!! GASP!....THE HorrOR!!....lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 21 but everybody thinks that I am 17. Except for at work, they think I am 24-26 because I don't put up with the bull and have two kids. Plus uniforms sure don't help! lol
    cutiepieusa879

Answer by cutiepieusa879 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am 27 and I now look my age. I looked 16 until last year, it used to piss me off, but now that I look my age I am not at all happy about it and would rather look 16
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm 22 and I look 14. Recently I was at the commissary with my daughter and an old woman called me her big sister. I actually work for the school district, but I refuse to work with any kids older than elementary students because I don't want to be mistaken for an 8th grader, lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm 23 and people have asked me what grade im in . lol. So apparently I look school aged.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2009