i dunno what to do -

I have posted two posts about back pain i have been having - im 38 weeks - well its still there && its in my lower back, hips and i just got out of bed because i cant get comfortable or ease the pressure - && as i was walking got this sharp pain in my whole lower stomach - i dunno what to do, my boyfriend prob wont take me to the er cause he is sleeping && i went on friday && was sent home.....
i just have alot of pressure in my lower back & hips - the pain isnt as bad but no matter if im walking or laying down im in discomfort -
i dunno what to do..... ?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are 38 weeks preg...the pain is normal, totally normal. I see alot of questions by you about this preg and I am so sorry ypou are hurting, but all the trips to L and d in the world are not going to change that the pains are normal end of the road pregnancy. If something could be done they would have done it, but all of us that are that far along are dealing with it. Just hang in there, you are almost done, let hubby sleep and try to be as comfy as ya can. gpood luck, soon you will forget tthe bad parts when you see your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yep, normal. I'd still ask your DR if it makes you feel better, but honestly at this point the only thing to make you feel better is getting that kid outta ya!! Lol, good luck sweetie, it's almost over. Before you know it your baby will be in kindergarten!! (Although it seems those years go by faster than the last two weeks of pregnancy)
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 2:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Can you take a bath or a shower? Unfortunately there's nothing the ER will do for pain in pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• the pain is normal and they will not fdo anything but send you home. Try a warm shower and let the water hit your back and hips, try gently massaging areas, or have hubby do it. Again this is all normal, I am 33 weeks with baby number 2 and they will send you home and actually if you continue to go in...they will say"oh here she comes again" and maybe if you really are in trouble not take you as seriously. hang in there its almost over.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Try taking some tylenol and a warm shower then just try and get some sleep and if the pain keeps coming then maybe i would go to L&D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• this started happening to me and then i went into labor that night. maybe its time for baby??
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2009