WHAT THE HECK?

Ok so i got an email from my ex saying hi and he just got married i told him how i have been married and have a son and things are going GREAT and stuff. He told me how much he loves his wife and she has been in and out of the hospital and just needed to talk to someone i told him i understood well today i get a message from her telling me nobody cares about me and my family and i am the past and all this bull!
what the heck is her problem? i told her she can read EVERYTHING I WROTE i didnt say anything about wanting him or flirting with him!
i am married to a man 50 times better than him!!! i dumped my ex!! because he is a cheater!! So i told her off right back and warned him that he needs to speak to her!
she sounds like she needs to be slapped!!!(sorry but i am pissed)
i know she is jealous for no reason!!!!!!!
should I blow up on her if she still runs her trap to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, there is no reason for her to yell at you. Obviously she is insecure because she probably knows her husband is a cheater too. But I think you should be kind to her and restore her faith in women and apologize for talking with her man because as a married woman who has been cheated on, you know how terrible it feels to be insecure about your relationship. Don't apologize to her, but apologize for even speaking to a married man. More women should just ignore married men who try and contact them. It is not our fault but we can sympathize with the poor woman who are putting up with these schmucks!
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 4:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Shes threatened by you. I had an ex like this. He used to beat me, then would always try talking to me about his relationships. Just dont talk to him, then you dont have to deal with her.
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ask her for her email address and forward all the emails to her, that way she can see what he wrote to you and what you wrote to him thats what i would do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ummm no as you should have not been talking to her husband. Honestly you are not the one who should be mad. I understand that nothing was said wrong by you but put yourself in her shoes, you do not know her life and you are the ex. JMO but I would apologize and tell her you will never answer his calls to you again. and mean it.
    It sucks that she attacked you, but if you are honest with yourself, ...no one needs to be listening to an ex talk or be that "somebody to talk to" nothing good ever comes of that stuff, ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• its a myspace so they should be all there on his profile inbox.
    I HAVE EVEN TOLD HIM HOW MUCH MY HUBBY LOVES AND TREATS ME I AM VERY HAPPY AND LOVE MY DH!!
    MY DH EVEN HAVE SEEN THE MESSAGES I HAVE SENT TO MY EX!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i dont have to apologize to her!
    I did nothing wrong but answer back so she needs to keep him in check.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• its immature to need to defend your actions and get mad at her...IT IS HER HUSBAND , you should have told him you were happy and had no need to talk to him instead of blaminh his wife. sounds like your ego got stroked and now u r embarrassed, get over it...its her man and her marriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I wouldnt worry about it.. jus tlet it go.. no reason to start drama.. clearly if she knows you are talking to him she must have seen the messages so she knows what was said.. maybe she just feels like he still cares about u
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if you are so delightfully happy, well loved and satisfied, why did you talk to an ex at all? ex's are ex's for good reasons usually so you should have told him to get lost. If I saw my SO had been writing to an ex I would nto be happy even tho we are happy and I am not concerned about her. I would have called her and said stay away and grow up....food for thought./
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• HE wanted to know how i was and i told him. My hubby saw the message he sent and told me to tell my ex all about my new GREAT life and i did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009