Do you use xenadrine rfa-1?

have you lost weight?
they are diet pills and i will start more exerise and take a womens multi vitamin.
what do do on that diet like food wise? how do you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• nope I wont touch that stuff as I like my heart how it is lol. try something else with diet and excercise....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• im doing diet and exercise, with xanadrine.. i was only doing diet and exercise for a month, and have lost NOTHING. its been 2 weeks since i added xenadrine to my diet, and ive lost 5 pounds. they say its not healthy to take pills, but since im doing diet and exercise, i dont see anything wrong with it. i feel normal. but with results.

as long as your doing it right, there shouldnt be a problem.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Nahhhh. I want to be healthy. Make your portions smalller. Write down everything you eat and find the calorie count online. Stay under 1500 calories a day total (including beverages and snacks and tastin while you are cooking.LOL) Exercise-walk, do Pilates or Yoga or lift weights. It is safer than taking pills. It might take longer to lose the weight but don't expect a quick fix and hurt your health with pills. Good luck..
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yea thats true you dont want to loose to much to fast. i dont loose alot to fast. if i didnt diet and exercise while i took the pills im pretty sure i wouldnt of lost anything.
    some people will loose weight with portion control, it didnt work so well for me thats why i decided to take xanadrine. it took me awhile to decide that because i wasnt sure if it was the right thing to do. but so far, im happy with the descion i made. i dont see anything wrong with it. now, if i was losing 10 pounds a week, then i do see something wrong with it.lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2009