anyone seen twilight?

i just saw it and thought it was amazing! but everyone ive talked to says the book is soo much better. for those of you who have seen it, what did you think?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:17 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have and I liked it a lot.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm watching it tomorrow night (YAY!) and though I have read the book and loved loved loved it, I have heard the book is so much better than the movie. But I am still very much looking forward to the movie!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I haven't seen it but my son saw it with his 2 female cousins and said it was a "chick movie". I think he liked it but after his older male cousin made fun of it he started with that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I want to watch it!! I also want to go to Forks, WA & get a "Forks Bites" shirt!! I ;ive near Seattle so it'll have to be a summer time trip
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• HAAA me to WAganma. I live in between Seattle and Tacoma. I may venture out to Forks this summer.
    I read the book and yes of course the book was better...it always is. But the movie was still pretty good to me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet, but I enjoyed the books.
    From the previews I've seen, I just don't like how gray Edward looks!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009