How can I avoid bubbles in my nail polish?

It seems no matter what I do, I always get bubbles in my nail polish. Anyone have any tips, tricks or ideas on how to avoid this?

SilverFire85

Asked by SilverFire85 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i don't mean to sound rude or anything, but why does it matter if there are bubbles in your nail polish?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• it could be because it's too thick... put a tiny bit of finger nail polish in it and mix... it'll make it a little more runny and goes on smoother.

hope that helps.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Heres what I learned from the nail salon, when you get your nail polish out, don't shake the bottle(or hold the lid and then tapping it on your hand like most people do before they open it), that is what creates the bubbles, instead rub it back and forth between the palms of your hands...viola..no more bubbles! Hope this helps you, and yes its okay to not want bubbles on your polished nails LOL
    marinewife26

Answer by marinewife26 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mine does that if I put it on in the heat, never sit outside to paint them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009