Up late???? What are you doing?

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 2:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching Hell's Kitchen on DVR while trying to get my daughter to sleep in her own bed!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It's only 11:30 here. I'm just watching the news and winding down before bed.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm waiting to watch "secret Life of the American Teenager" my DH ONLY watched Star trek or western movies so I'm SOL watching my shows when he's home.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ^^ It's a pretty good one, I recorded it and watched it after hubby went to bed.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:34 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have to be at work at 7:30 but this is the time of night where I want to do stuff. I really need to figure out how to catagorize how much money it costs to raise my son!. OK I guess I should podt my own question and not ask a question within Limomoms question. Sorry.

embarrassed

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Dh is forcing me to watch a stupid movie . . . blah.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009