i cant tell if it the baby or not help please

okay so im 20-21 weeks pregnant and im starting to feel like little faint movments but i dont know if its just gas or tummy movments or if its him actully moveing help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's your baby girlfriend! :) It's like butterflies,huh? The cooolest feeling isn't it?
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 3:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• im 22 weeks, it more then likely is your baby. i am just now starting to feel mine as well and at around 20 weeks i was thinking the same things you are. and dont be surprised if they stop. mine did and it freaked me out cause i didnt feel anything for like 2 days but now 2 weeks later he moves all the time.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• probably the babe. just wait til it gets REALLY strong! lol
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i didn't even find out i was pregnant til 20 weeks, i went in for my sono and i felt him move that night. trust me, when your baby moves for the first time, you'll know, and you'll tell everyone!!
    mikecrazy

Answer by mikecrazy at 8:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• thats ur baby!!!!!!!!!!! i was the same way but it scared the crap outta me lol
    momoftwins423

Answer by momoftwins423 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009