Molested by brother (part 2)

When I say betray her I mean she has pleaded with me to not tell the police. 12 yr old also said that 2 of her friends spent the night in the past & he touched one as well &the other one awoke when he came in the room so he (brother) ran out. 12 yr old said when she'd be asleep in her bed he'd come in & touch her butt also would put his hands in her panties &touch her butt crack ( like I guess move her butt cheeks?). He never raped or touched her anywhere else. This has been going on 4 over 7 mos. now & she said he would sometimes come in her room up to 3x's a night. I'm sick to my stomache that her mom isn't doing shit about it. I'm afraid if I call the cops she'll deny everything, she said she will not talk to anybody else about the matter. 1 of the other lil girls who this happened to knew about it, but 12 yr old covered it up by saying they were looking 4 remote control so that's why the other girl never told her mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• No answers yet