c-section complications?

I delievered my son via emergency c-section seven moths ago. Since then I have had pain in my right side in my rib cage and mid back. It has been getting increasing worst and is to the point where over the conter pain meds aren't helping. Has anyone else had a similar experience where the doctors could find something wrong or is this just normal pain after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• I haven't experienced pains like that, in that area from my c-section. But, it doesn't sound normal. And, since OTC pain killers aren't helping and the pain is getting worse, I'd get in to see the doctor.

Good luck. Hope you feel better!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I had alot of pain like that after having an emergency C-section with my triplets. It lasted for sometime and eventualy went away. Otc meds didnt work and thats why I had to see a doc. There wasnt anything wrong it was just the way that the organs and things were moved around and the the pressure of them pushing and pulling on my rib cage to get the baby out. However I did have triplets and there was alot more baby in there to push organs and things where they were not naturally supossed to be. You could have an Infection and that is not good! I would call the doc and go see mim/her and tell them what is going on. Better to be safe then sorry. Good Luck and hope you get feeling better!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009