Aunt Jodi.....Jon and Kate plus 8....=/

What are your thoughts??

http://truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com/

^^^^^^
This blog link is written by Jodi's sister.

Jodi is married to Kate's brother Fyi.

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2008/08/23/jon-and-kate-plus-eight-gets-nasty-aunt-jodi-tells-her-side/comment-page-39/

This is another site that shows a video of "Aunt Jodi".

Thoughts...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Aunt Jodi had a right to be aggravated, especially if Kate did blow up on her about the money. I guess they are kind of exploiting their children. I really didn't think the show would last that long, but with trips, clothes & a big new house-why would you want to stop now? I feel bad for Jon because I think Kate is a lot to live with. She's harsh & overreacts. But you can't say one is exploiting without saying the rest of the shows featuring kids are doing the same thing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The "Aunt Jodi" thing is old news. As we will never know what really happened......its all gossip and speculation. I think that who ever is making TLC money in a show, should be compensated. But, we dont know the "whats and hows".

As far as Jon and Kate exploiting there kids.........child actors work harder then the gosseling kids do, and no one really says anything about that. There schedule is not daily and when they are being filmed its only a few hours at a time. The "yelling, meltdowns, upsets ect." are used of course, who wants to sit and watch normal everyday stuff?

They have traded there privacy and life in for college funds for 8 kids and a room to grow home. Im not sure if I could do it, but Im not going to slam someone for doing what they did.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• first of all I think Aunt Jodi's sister is the lowest scum on earth. Most of her blog has been taken down. I find it all heresay. There's always two sides to every story.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• PS your link doesnt work ~
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2009