so is anyone wondering if Octomoms gonna get her own series too? if so would you watch it?

i dont know if she will or not.. i mean first JOn and Kate then the Duggars.. she cold very well get one.. NO i would NOT be watching.. i dont watch the nother ones (well ive watched JOna nad Kate a few times but she seems so faky to me) and i dont watch the Duggars so why would i watch a show about Octomess.. i mean Octomom.. well just cuirous if anyone thinks she will be inline fo r ahsow and if you would watch it

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would honestly would not watch...I think she is a hot mess!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:22 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't watch! She kind of disgusts me!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:28 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would definately not watch!! She is just trying to get all of this attention. That is very sad for her children. I am a devoted Jon & Kate fan. They are so real and they actually do not live that far away from me...
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 8:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love the Duggars, but I can't stand J and K, and Octomom??? Well, my answer is a big fat NO. Its not because I dont think it would be interesting, its because I don't like her personality. She talks too much and too fast and shes constantly making excuses for things. Her babies are so pretty though....but NO.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't watch any of them, so I wouldn't watch it. I think the whole phenomenon of these shows is crazy. They wouldn't be on if they weren't popular, but......well, reality TV is bad enough when it is all about adults, but when kids are involved I think it is a bit unethical actually. And I honestly find myself resenting the families and I really don't want to hear about how they do things....we all have ways we do things, we all face challenges....I would rather focus on living my own life with my own family. When I watch TV I like to be entertained!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I doubt I would watch. I used to watch Jon and Kate, but now it is all about the free stuff, surgeries,ski trips etc that people donate. I am more interested in real life stuff like when they have the flu or are just out playing in the yard. It has gone a bit too Hollywood for me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2009