What should I know about going through a second pregnancy with having a 13 month old?

Pregnancy

RAB1206

Asked by RAB1206 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sleep when the baby sleeps... don't try to be super mom take care of yourself! Pregnancy is draining and so is having a 13 month old, so take care of yourself and rest when you can!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 10:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i will say rest when your baby is sleeping
    leave the cleaning to the weekend when your husband is home.(that what i did when i was pregnant)
    just be careful and tell your 13 month that maybe having little brother or sister. get your first one ready for the second one.
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The picture of your baby is so cute on your icon. I had twins when my first son was two. What I had wished I had done was put him into a little daycare two mornings a week prior to the babies coming (if you are open to something like that I know your baby is younger). Anyhow, why I would do that is because when I eventually did it he would not have felt it was me pushing him away vs. me getting him somewhere so that I could have a break and he could play with kids his own age.

Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008