First signs

What were some of your first signs that you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• mine was always morning sickness
    nudge08

Answer by nudge08 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My boobs were sore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• usually wont get any symptoms or signs until about a good few weeks into your pregnancy.
    some ppl get them early as the 1st 1-2 weeks though.
    but usually the signs are, morning sickness, tired all the time, headaches, peeing alot, moddy(sometimes), and most of all a missed period.
    hope this helps.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 10:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My past son, I knew I was preggo the second day.My mood in the morning had changed.I used to wake up groggy.After I got preggo, I woke up wide awake and happy.I took the test day 3 and it came up positive.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• With my son that was healthy, the first sign i got, but didnt relise, i had a strong sence of smell, and then the next day i got the start of morning sickness, and feeling dizzy, i took a test and it was positive, i was 6 weeks pregnant. with my past 2 that i lost to an ectopic and then miscarriage, i got mornig sickness 1 day is all, and had swore breasts that went away after a couple weeks.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I got 2 weeks with my breast hurting and very bloated. I've been eating alot too, well I 'm hungry more often is what I want to say. Don't know until this sat but are these signs?

Mandyjh: you said your breasts were sore...... i just wanted to know since when did you feel that and how long did it last? don't get me wrong just a question that I have because I'm going trough that and I don't knmow if I'm preggo.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 2:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i conceived on march 11th 2007 and got symptoms, no lie, on march 15th. full on morning sickness. did nothing but sleep. and ate like a cow. until my 2nd trimester, then i felt amazing lol.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009