What is a quick way to make asparagus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We always roast our asparagus, spread out on a cookie sheet, drizzle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast in a 425 oven for about 20 mins, sprinkle grated parm and serve. So good.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I like it steamed or lightly coat in olive oil and broil for a few minutes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Saute with butter and garlic until hot but still crisp then sprinkle with lemon juice....mmmm yummmy, my favorite.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We like to coat it with olive oil, ground salt and pepper, and either broil or grill it. If you grill it tho, you gotta get one of those nifty grilling baskets so it doesn't roll all over the grill (unless you are really talented, which apparently, I am not). Like FlyMom07 said, it's also really yummy sauteed in butter and garlic. My MIL makes a casserole with it, but it's so slimy by the time it's done, the texture grosses me out.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• have you tried the microwavable steaming bags - I just put some butter and seasoning in the bag with the asparagus

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009