For those of you who know about TB tests....

When it comes to your second test, it should occur between 10 and 21 days. Can you get it ON the 21st day or is it BEFORE the 21st day?

mrspriss0506

Asked by mrspriss0506 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• I have never had 2 that close together. But my last one was positive and it was b/c I was exposed to someone with it but I didn't have TB. Call your doc and double check.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I got it done at school and the lady is out of town until next week. Its two in a row every year, at least thats what they want....I just dont know if it has to be today (the 20th day) or tom. (the 21st day)
    mrspriss0506

Answer by mrspriss0506 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• "Between the 10th and 21st day"
    Unless it said "inclusive" it would be done on the 11th day, on the 20th day or any day in between.

If it said "inclusive" then it could also be done on the 10th and 21st day.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2009