Who watches Family Guy

I grew up haning w/ boys since i was 3, & my best friends are mostly guys. I have a very sarcastic, almost sick sense of humor like a lot of males (and some cool females) so i find Family Guy to be the funniest thing on TV period. My daughter is not allowed to watch, maybe when she is 14. But i get a lot of greif from other moms that i find it HILARIOUS. They tell me that i'm sick & twisted for finding it funny. Anyway, just wanted to know if there are any mom's out there who also enjoy cracking up to Family Guy.

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 9:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i freakin love that show! I always quote from that show or randomly laugh remembering a scene. Right now my favorite episode is when Peter and Lois smoke joints to get motivated to write a song for a talent show, and when they perform it's like Peter Paul and Mary, but in reality they are just going "AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAH" lmao
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• not me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I find it funny and sometimes watch it- i cannot stand robot chicken.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Love it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love it, but never watch it while my DD is awake
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i like it too
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love that show. My husband and I joke that my son is telling me the same things that stewy tells his mom. I think thats cool to see another women that likes it. Bran
    Bran421

Answer by Bran421 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I watch it. It's one of the funniest shows on TV.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 10:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I enjoy watching it as well. I don't let the kids watch it but my son really wants to.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 10:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Ugh I think this show is so stupid. I find it very juvenile. I am actually annoyed that it's on at like 5 in the afternoon when small children might see it. I prefer real comedy like The Office or 30 Rock. I call myself a "comedy snob" though, I like humor but it has to be smart humor and Family Guy is definitely dumb humor.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:12 AM on Mar. 24, 2009