Is cheating and abuse the reasons for divorce?

or are there other just reasons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Because you're bored with them.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Irreconcilable differences. Meaning you just can't work things out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• well to me yes..abuse and cheating why would you want someone like that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yes!And other things like no respect,No sex at all,so many reasons
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think that cheating and abuse should be the only two reason why one should get a divorce. Irreconcilable differences I think is a bunch of bull. I think that if more people would try communicating with one another and try marriage counseling, then things could work out. I think that irreconcilable differences is just an excuse when you don't have a valid one to get a divorce. Marriage is not meant to be easy. You have to work hard to make a marriage work and last. Too many people take the easy way and get a divorce when the going gets tough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Now days you can divorce just because you don't want to be with that person anymore.

Answer by louise2 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• for me yes especially the abuse part....on the cheating part I think that would have to be up to both parties...and how willing or unwilling they were to do whatever it takes/took to work that issue out...the FIRST time...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You said it well Anon 9:05..."I think that cheating and abuse should be the only two reason why one should get a divorce. Irreconcilable differences I think is a bunch of bull. I think that if more people would try communicating with one another and try marriage counseling, then things could work out. I think that irreconcilable differences is just an excuse when you don't have a valid one to get a divorce. Marriage is not meant to be easy. You have to work hard to make a marriage work and last. Too many people take the easy way and get a divorce when the going gets tough."
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:16 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Hell yes.there should be no doubt.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• of course no women should deal with any of that. if my husband cheated on me that would be the end of it, I don't understand how some women can move on after that. And physical abuse is even worse, If he has the guts to hit you the first time, he'll do it again and again. It takes a small man to be able to beat on a women.
    Anonymous