walking..

i am starting to go for long walks. I have a 3 year old who is going to be going with me. the only problem is i dont think he will be able to walk that long b/c he will get tired, im sure. and i dont want to put him in a stroller b/c he is too big for one.
is there anything else that you guys know of i can use or do so he can go with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well how old is your son?
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 10:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What about a Kelty? One of those hiking back packs? They have really nice once that have great back support for hiking.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:20 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• he's 3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• He is not too old or too big for a stroller. You are taking a long walk and he can't keep up because he is only three. Put him in a stroller, carry him, or tote him in a carrier. I suggest the stroller that "he's Too big for".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009