Sort of another middle name question...

While i'm on a kick of asking questions..this one has kind of been bothering me.

Does anyone else this it isnt a good idea to pick a first and middle name that end in the same letter? That it maybe doesnt sound rite?

I am paranoid about picking the perfect name, and and constantly thinking about wierd things.. lol.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 10:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that would have to be based on each combination individually. Obviously there are some combo's that would not flow at all...but then there are others that would be really cute.
    I know you would never name a child this but "Anna Banana Smith" Or even Emily Lily Smith....Ok I can't think of a combo off the top of my head that it would definitely NOT work for...LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• When I was choosing my daughters name I always wanted it to "flow". I don't think both names ending in the same letter is bad if it is different sounds...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I dont see why there would be anything wrong with it my first daughter her middle and first name both end in the letter A
    TalindasMommy

Answer by TalindasMommy at 10:23 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• as long as it dosent rhyme cause see i love the name hope for a middle name and it goes with all my first names but the last name is gonna be pope and i cant have her being hope pope ya know? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• OMG yes! It drives me nuts! I don't know why, but I couldn't pick a first and middle name that ended in the same letter. I don't love that my sons first & last name end in the same letter (his father really really wanted to name him Julian, so I went with it.), but it's not as bad as having a first and middle or first, middle & last all ending in the same letter. My family thinks I"m weird for thinking this way, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

natalieg

Answer by natalieg at 10:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• well how's this sound? "Isabella Anna" "Lauren ann"
    i dont think it sounds too weird...some combinations sound weird
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:07 AM on Mar. 24, 2009