What's the best mascara that won't clup or make your eye-lashes stick together?

I like to apply my mascara fairly heavy, but not too heavy because I have thin eye-lashes. What do you use that makes them appear longer and thicker, but doesn't clump them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I haved used for many years Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in Black, around $5.00
    It's been a Best Seller in Allure Magazine and has won various awards.
    But I have found a new favorite Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Technology, around $7.00.
    It really does make your lashes longer and fuller while wearing it and comes off easily with warm water and mild soap or your favorite eye make-up remover.

Hope this helps
    ~Missi Boness-Carlson
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• mary kay ultimate mascara $15 comes in brown-black or black and I use it....love it...

Exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart Wiper™ technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum plumping – without the clumping.

again like I said retail price is $15 but because I know you will love it as a first time ordering discount you will get it for $25 percent off and shipping is free!! PM if you are interested.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• do lash extensions.I hate mascara . It reminds me of glue with bug repellent.
    Anonymous

• I second Maybeline's Great Lash Mascara! It's THE best mascara I've ever used! I love how long and thick it makes my lashes look. It's not clumpy and washes off easily. Plus, they are so reasonable- I got two of them for $4.99 at Longs. Every now and then I'll try a new expensive brand to compare & I ALWAYS go back to my Great Lash mascara, it is incredible!

Joelx2

Answer by Joelx2 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I second Mary Kay's ultimate mascara. I call it the Diva mascara!!
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009