What is the funniest thing your child has ever said to you?

tannersmomkw08

Asked by tannersmomkw08 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well it really wasnt funny to be truthful but then again it was!.. she threw a toy and I was sick and mad so I threw it backwards to be sure it wouldnt hit anyone..lol..but it hit the wall and broke her picture..she looked at me with the ugliest look and started crying then ran upstairs while saying " I hate you..dont break my f**king picture stupid b**ch"..I got mad at her for it but at the time it was funny because she got MAD...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think it would have to be when I was changing and my then 4 year old said "Momma, Char(her step-mom) has chi chis like yours but her's hang down... I thought it was hilarious. and dont get me wrong I love my daughter's step mother...but it was funny...until I thought about what she was possibly saying about me...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• when I was preg with my 2nd I asked my son what he was going to do with the baby and he said he was going to bbq him.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 10:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We were out at a restaurant and my son noticed the black couple next to us and told me,
    “Mom they are chocolate and I must eat them!”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• When my son was 2 he was in the backseat talking to himself and eating cookies, I heard him saying over and over "I love you , I love you, I love you" It was the very first time I have ever heard him say that , and I got all excited and when I turned around told Ihim I loved him too, he held up his hand and scowled at me and told me he was saying it to the cookie!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My daughter gets really frustrated when our new baby cries, so the other day she told me "Mommy, baby Esther isn't happy here. She doesn't want to live with us anymore." A little jealous are we?! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh, and most recently I have been trying to teach my 3 year old our "real" names in case she was ever lost. I asked her what my "real" name was and she said "Kara" and I said "what is daddy's real name"...she said "daddy" and I said "well, that is what you call him...but what is his "real" name...what does mommy call him" and she said "Oh, "dumbass."" Oops.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• This morning I was getting my 3 yr old ready for a bath. She was playing on her brothers v tech laptop and I said come on Heaven so you can take a bath. she told me hold on hold on I gotta check my email first. It was tooo funny.lol

Answered at 11:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 by: kabbot01

Oh, and most recently I have been trying to teach my 3 year old our "real" names in case she was ever lost. I asked her what my "real" name was and she said "Kara" and I said "what is daddy's real name"...she said "daddy" and I said "well, that is what you call him...but what is his "real" name...what does mommy call him" and she said "Oh, "dumbass."" Oops.

Omg that is tooo funny...lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My 2 year old daughter took my keys to the big window in our living room. She always presses the lock button to hear my car beep. So the other day she walks up to me and goes "Mama, I hopin the hunk!" (she opened the trunk lmao) she sounded so cute I couldn't help but laugh!
    And another time, this one is bratty but hilarious! I was sitting on the couch watching tv. My mother was sitting in a chair across from the couch and my daughter was in front of her chair playing with her new vanity set.
    She was talking to mother mother, and being rude and saying things like "No!"
    So I looked at her and said "I don't want to hear you talk to your Lala like that again, it is rude!"
    So I turned away and kept watching tv. Out of the corner of my eye I see my daughter leaning over towards my mother shaking her head and whispering "Noooooooo, laaaaalaaaaa" with this little attitude!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• One morning my 2 year old son rolled over, gave me a huge hug & said "I love you this much (arms wide open) like a meatball Subway sandwich." Thanks Subway.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009