How do i get my Ged at home????

When i was 17 i droped out of high school and that i am 20 with a 2 year old and no job i am really starting to think of how i am going to help my son in school.(When i don't know much myself). I have look all over the place and i can't find anything online about getting my Ged at home.All i have found are taking fake test i really want to do this for myself and my family. I don't have a babysitter for my little boy and i can't afford one so i can't go to the school and do it. If anyone knows how to take classes and the test online with help. If i can do that. PLz help me. If you know about anything let me know .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I took a GED class through the local collage. I did everything at home and only had to report into them once a month to turn homework in. I didn't have to go to any classes or anything. I could even get a teacher come to my house to help me if I needed it. It was a program just for Moms so call your local collages and see what they offer.

Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• *Sorry COLLEGE (I was making a collage as I was typing that out lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2009