I'm currently on BC and missed like 6 pills

We had sex this past sat because it was our anniversary. I didn't realize it at the time but i had forgotten my pills at home and we were out of town, so my question is I had my last period on the 8th of this month what the chance i may have become pregnant since the pill was in my system. we haven't had sex since because that night i realized i didn't have them and i didn't go get the morning after pill.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If u skip that many pills w/out using another form of BC as a back up there is a GOOD chance of getting pregnant!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• yeah...I got pregnant from missing 3 pills...so there is a good chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• all it takes is missing one pill to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yep one missed pill is all it takes. Good luck sweetie
    aaliyahmom

Answer by aaliyahmom at 11:00 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You don't have to miss ANY pills. The pill is 99% when used perfectly (meaning 1 in 100 users still get pregnant, even with perfect use) and that percentage is reduced with each pill missed. Yes, you could be pregnant. Just keep taking your pills (they won't harm your baby) and take a pregnancy test around the time of your period (even if you are pregnant, you may still have spotting due to the drop in hormones when you hit the "period week" of your pills; that's what happened to me).
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 11:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Hmmm..... That's 13 days after your cycle. There's a good chance you were ovulating, sweetie. Sorry. Missing pills is not good.
    goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 11:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• One missed is all it takes? NONE missed can still produce a pregnancy. My being only 2w6d away from my due date is solid proof.

When in doubt, buy a test.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 1:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009