What do you think of me when you see my pic?

Photobucket

LOL I swear I'm not being needy or anything. I ask this because I always wonder what people think of me when they look at me. Just a curiosity thing. AND do you ever wonder? I figure what a great way to find out by asking complete strangers. You know cause I look in the mirror I know what I look like but I wonder- What would I think if I was someone else and saw myself on the street. And how old do I look?

If your going to bash the question its self. Then leave. This is just for fun. BUT do you guys ever wonder the same thing or am I just crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never wonder, but I bet a lot of people do. You look young, about 19 I would say. You seem smart and well grounded. Fun loving and laid back.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think you are VERY pretty! About 23 years old. You seem to be fun, or at least the pic of you implies that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think you are very pretty. You look like you're enjoying life (at least in that moment) and appear to be easy to get along with/approachable.

And I think everyone, especially women, at some point need to be validated in their appearance. I dont' think you're needy or anything like that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I actually just thought about posting this kind of question the other day. I wondered what people think of my family when we're out.

I think you look like a girl that takes care of herself. I would probably guess you were a college student and came from a "good family".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Sweet girl next door
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• young maybe 22 pretty girl with good personality

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You're very cute. You look about 22ish and I could picture you being a caring nurse;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You are cute and look really young. (so do I, I am 24 and look like a teen)
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• (so do I, I am 24 and look like a teen)

Who lied to you ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• anon thats creepy because im going to school for nursing. haha :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009