how would you feel?

the other day, my husbands sister shows up out of no where demanding to see my kids, long story short, this girl and i used to be VERY close,and she hates me for something SHE did, she hates me for it cause i know the truth and she thinks by being a bitch me, i wont say anything. -not true- anyways, i always let things she say slide, cause i know her life sucks and she hates the fact i have no. 1 say in my husbands, and kids life. that drives her CRAZY, shes used to getting what she wants, and im the 1st person to not give it to her. she had the nerve to tell me to drop my kids off to the park cause she wants to see them and doesnt want me there when it happens. it blew a f-in fuse for me. the dumb part, she called acting like shes bad ass 2 MINUTES after she was just her. clearly, she talks shit, but doesnt walk it. i had enough of it, so i went outside when she got back to kick her f-in ass! ...continued.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• another point I think you should consider is if you let your marriage end over this your husband will have visitation time with them. In that time he will be able to do whatever he wants with them which may include visiting with his sister. Have you tried writing down how you feel. I know you posted a question on here, but I find that writing down whatever crosses my mind about something helps me get a grip on the situation. From what you write about how you feel take out the facts and leave the feelings aside. Then present to facts to your husband and maybe he will understand where you are coming from a little better. Men seem to deal with facts and "logic" better than feelings...Good luck hun, stay strong for those kids :)
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Don't deal with her. Tell her to call your husband & arrange things with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my husband came and blocked me from her, protecting her, he always told me to keep him out of the middle of it, when im not the one one who is starting it. it took him 10 mins to get me in the house, thats how pissed off i was, and all she did was cry and run to her car and drove off. my husband pushed her and told her shes not welcome here and get out.

it annoys me, cause in time, shes going to play this "little sister" bull crap and get him to bring my kids around her. it drives me nuts!! i had enough of her immaturity jealous shit, and knowing its going to be ok for HER, makes me wants to leave him. its dumb, but i cant stand the idea of her being able to be near my kids acting the way she acts.
    what do you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• you both need to grow up think about the example you are setting for your kids

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Kill her w/ kindness. Not only does it get under evil peoples' skin, but it will teach her a lesson. every time she is rude, say something sweet to her. Really, it will driver her nuts. And i also aggree w/ # 1. Tell her to do the arranging w/ your husband, & that you will not do the arranging until she can speak to you with respect. don't "kick her ass" that is very immature, and it will only add fuel to the fire. Not a good idea.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• heck no. she is not even worthy of being near my kids. and thats exactly what she wants, she is this major bitch and thinks im going to keep quiet and let her have her way with my life. hell no. not happening. she wants to be disrespectful to me, and have a say in my life, and im supposed to give her what she wants?? no way jose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Don't let his sister run your life there your kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Well, maybe you can tell her that if she can manage to correct her bitchiness, and be more repectful that she can have SUPERVISED visits w/ your children. Keeping her away from them COULD be hurtful to the kids. Is she a violent drug addict? Do you think she could endanger your kids? If so, I totally understand. I don't get a long w/ my sister, but i can't keep my kids from her. They love eachother too much, & i would not want to hurt my lil one like that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It sounds like your husband was actually trying to protect you. You have to let this all go or you will loose your husband b/c you are going to drive him crazy. Let him deal with your sister. You don't have to. You  need to let this go & allow your husband to take the kids over to her so she can see them with out you. Until things settle between the two of you.  Take advantage of the free time and trust that your husband is going to take good care of them.  After all he is their dad.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ill think about it. ill think about it.

i just feel like, i always let it go, ignored it, and she gets what she wants out of it. and i had enough. the thought of her being able to do what she wants with my kids, im no where near cool with it. i dont care if its immaturity, call it whatever you want, i am at my wits end with this girl. i just want her out of my life completly. im done with these games. im done. im tired of having anything to do with her stupid attitude. its not right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009