=[ ouccchhhh :'(

Im 36weeks pregnant and im gonna cry because my belly hurts soooooooooooo bad =[

i was having contractions lastnight and 1 this morning...yesterday i found out my cervix was thinning....but still closed...today i lost a little more of my mucus plug..not a lot compared to yesterday..today was just about a dime amount...

i know the baby dropped because breathing is soooo much easier..but my belly is freaking killing me and i feel like im gonna poop and puke...

anyone know whats going on?? =[

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 10:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ouch and currently the contractions i suppose are starting back up because im having one right now =[
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Getting ready for labor. It iwll be soon, natures way of making labor worth it, what confortable woman do you know would willingly go into labor? It really does sound soon though, hopefully that little bit of mucos is saying you are starting to dilate...good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• have you timed then at all today? And easy way is to go to http://contractionmaster.com/ as long as you are at the computer...i love this site
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• hopefully..it Fing sucks...im soooo miserable right now
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yuppers.........its your body getting you ready for labor :). Let the games begin! Good luck and blessings to you and your new little bundle of joy!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• how soon you all think i have left?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:59 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i dont know but it sounds like you are having contractions really bad hopefully it is coming soon, time them for a bit and post again letting us know how long in between they are.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:01 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• is this your first baby?
    AK_aries

• yep this is my first! now im really starting to get nervous
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Are you by yourself? Is so...........perhaps you should call someone to be with you today.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 24, 2009