I want to create a photo signature so that when the cursor clicks on it it takes them to a www address. Any suggestions? Also, I've tried to add glitter text (testing it) and it did not work - all that shows up is the html text. What is going wrong?

signature help

swdesigns

Asked by swdesigns at 11:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• 1. Clickable link - When you are in your signature or adding to your page - just add the photo/graphic. Click on it and then the little chain link icon will light up. (Here that icon is to the left of the "check spelling" icon.) Click on that icon and paste your url address.

2. You need to upload the photo to photobucket and copy the "direct link" code. In cafemom either adding a rich-text widget to your page or adding it as a signature you need to click on "Add A Photo" then click on the "Paste A URL" tab. Paste the "direct link" code and it should work.

Does all this make sense? If not, feel free to ask me and I can help you better. Unless someone else doe. :o)

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009