Question about ball pits and bouncers

I am thinking of giving my 2 yr. old son a bounce house for Easter. But I want to be sure that it is a good investment. Is there anyone out there who got one for their kid and is still using it or is it something that we should forgo for something else?

PhotographyM0m

Asked by PhotographyM0m at 11:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• well i dont have a bouncer but my one year old has a dora ball pit and loves it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I dont have a bouncer, but all of my kids have had a ball pit and they love it! The biggest problem is getting all the balls to stay in the darn thing, but realy even that is no big deal, they help put them back. And if you invest in one you definitely have to buy extra balls too, they really dont come with enough. The one we got for dd last year only had enough to cover half of the bottom of it in 1 layer.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My daughter has that big bouncer with the huge slide on it..
    I got it for her when she was 3 and she is now 5...she still loves it..
    My skids are almost 7 and they also love it to...
    I paid 200.00 for mine and I think it is totally worth it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't own one but I take my 3 yo to an indoor bounce house where I live at least once a week. She loves it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I got a dog ball pit for my son when he was 3 years old. He loved it and his brother was starting to get into it as well. But unfortunately there were older kids at our house and popped it. I do agree on buying more balls though!
    mom2matty-zaya

Answer by mom2matty-zaya at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i went to toys r us with one of my sons today and got him and his brother this bouncer
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3184316
    its going to be for easter and it was on sale :) . well, still is til the end of the day. my friend has one and my kids love it when they get to play over at her house. they're 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 yrs old
    ImOutNumbered

Answer by ImOutNumbered at 2:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009