What Do You Think??!!

Im 15 weeks 6 days and tonight im going for my gender determination ultrasound, i'm paying for it and they say this is a fine time to come. Some people say you cant find out the sex now though, you think there should be a problem??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not if a place ur going says that idk tho? good luck
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:19 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if your paying for it i would wait another month to be sure. but this ultra sound isnt only to determine the gender thats just a bonus the purpose of the ultrasound itsself is to make sure everything is developing OK. But I guess go and if you find you you find out if you don't you don't :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i never found out that early, the earliest i found out was at 17 weeks. But stranger things have happened so good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• god damn good luck..thats early! i found out at 17 weeks though just barely...then 18 weeks they said girl again..then 23 weeks they said girl again...30 weeks 100% GIRL! OH MY! YES GIRL!

and now i have another ultrasound this monday because my belly is too small and im measuring to be 31 weeks when im 36 weeks...but i know its a girl lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I didn't find out until i was 20 wks. At 18 wks he said he thought 75% girl but did't get the 99% until 20wks so good luck. My little one wouldn't open her legs so we could tell and hopefully she'll keep them legs that way until after she graduates..lol
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'll be finding out on friday. I'm 21 weeks. Its always determind from 20-22 weeks here in the UK. Why do you have to pay for it?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I once had an ultra sound tech tell me that they could probably tell me what I was having when I was only 9 weeks along. He said "just depends on if they want to take the time to see". I don't know if he was just trying to talk or something~ but he told me boy, and at my 16 week one it confirmed it...probably a lucky guess though. lol All 3 times I found out when I was 15-16 weeks along....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i was 16 weeks and 5 days when i found out i was having a boy but i didnt start buying boy things till i went for my 3d 4d ultrasound that i paid for at 28 weeks and that was when it was confirmed that i was expecting a baby boy, so it just depends on your body and your baby
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009