Do you still have Snow in your Yard or Area?

We still have snow & snow Banks! Our Nearest Ski Hill is still open! I'm so wishing & wanting Warm Spring Weather! I hate waking up to A cold house each am!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gosh NO! I hate snow. I am in SE Missouri and we are expecting severe storms today!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• its so nice here finaly so nope no snow! good luck
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:27 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• all winter we had about 3 hours where we had snow in our yard. georgia never gets snow. :(
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• nope,but the lake is shoving huge icebergs onto shore!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• nope, But they had it up at Shanty Creek but it was to be the last week-end theye were open. Just heard last night on the news that this was the LEAST snowiest March in Michigan.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• None in my yard but there are still areas with snow. It is where the city dumped a lot of snow and made very tall piles of it after they cleared roads. I am sure in the next few days even that will be gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009