What is the most frustrating thing in your life right now?

I probably have 5 -6 things that are driving me nuts right now,what about you?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 11:33 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• My relationship with my SO, money, my kids, and sex!!

We are not getting along but trying to work on it (i think) my money situation should be getting better (i hope) My 4 kids are driving me insane and I have nobody to help me!! my SO's family well one person in his family is just a complete dramatic moron!! and his dads GF is usually willing to watch them whenever but i dont wanna over due that!! and its like sex is just not a priority to him right now he wants it and never tells me no but if he is tired he doesnt care if he gets it or not!! and its driving me insane!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My marriage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• 10-20 prob lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:35 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Tax audit....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Anon 11:36 me too, I"m only 19 years old too, 07' I was 17 half the year and my mother claimed me & I didn't know so I claimed myself...well wooped damn do!!! Now I owe the IRS money, and where is it gonna come from I have NO CLUE oh well!!!! It will work out somehow!!! God always makes it work!!! HAVE FAITH!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• the only thing,,my dnl hates me and ss will not visit our home with my husbands grandkids,,so my husband is torn me his wife of 1 1/2 years or son,,,i wish we all could just get along,,,dnl makes this diffilcult
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The fact that my husband is leaving June 9 and won't be back until mid August and my due date is July 17th....I can't imagine having this baby without him and I am an absolute wreck. I'm so afraid that I am going to be alone when this baby comes and that I won't have anyone familiar to take care of my DD. /sigh
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Finding a home to buy. I am very picky and cannot find that perfect house I want. My life is actually going very well. Two years ago things were tight and stressful now we are financially set and having fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What isn't frustrating in life? Like how I have a full time job and then I go home to take care of my daughter then my babys father has the nerve to say that his life is more difficult than mine? That jus set me off right there and I went off on him because he don't do shit when it comes to our daughter and its really frustrating. Oh and he didn't even come or get his daughter anything for his daughters first birthday. His excuse was because I told him not to. He picked a bad time to be to listen to me when he never has before! UGH! He's so stupid!
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• tha my dh seems to put me and my feelings last that i dont have an adult to talk to and hes no help when he gets home cause he falls asleep, so to me again by myself and no one to talk to.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009