If you had alot of bad history with another mother

and you thought she was just down right evil, would you let your young toddler play with hers if they were at a the same park ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, i would
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes why not....two kids playing together at such a young age is ok....it's not like you are leaving your child in the other womens care.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes. It's not like you're letting your child go over to her house. Why punish her child because you don't like it's mother? On the other hand, if the child starting acting like the mother, then I probably wouldn't.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Nope! I wouldn't want my child near such evil, it's better to surround them with good things not evil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It's not the kids fault she's crazy, and sounds like maybe they are to young to understand too, But I would keep a close eye, just in case.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Trailer park? LOL, seriously.. NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes, your beef is with her and not the toddler. Just don't interact with her unless you have to.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:42 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am alomst kind of eliminating myself from the equation, she really is just evil... and what the hell does trailor park mean, what is that for??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Does she interact with your child while you are at the park, or does she just let her child play with your's? If she just watches, then I would say it's probably okay.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Sure. Id avoid the mom and just focus on smiling and ahhhing at the children playing.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:53 AM on Mar. 24, 2009