Help?!

im 15 weeks and at my last appt. they found a small amount of protien in my urine. the doc never mentioned anything but the nurse is the one who did the test. Should i be concerned??

CaityMarie

Asked by CaityMarie at 11:41 AM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no....im 36 weeks and just 2 weeks ago they found a LOT of protein in my urine..nothing to really worry too much about lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• nope it is common to spill a little into your urine, as long as you dont have any other symptoms (blood pressure is fine your not swelling headaches that dont go away with tylenol and such) then I wouldnt worry. But I woul dbe more aware of the other things and not blow them off if they happen.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:43 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I had protein in my urine and my blood pressure was rising so they did blood test on me as long as you are not having swelling,blood pressure problems, or anything else then don't worry! But if you feel like your eyes are blurry,or headaches don't worry but If you have any of the other symptoms you should problay call the doctor A.S.A.P They might want to induce you!
    laurendalrin07

Answer by laurendalrin07 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Don't worry about it right now... they monitor it & will let you know if you should be concerned. Large levels of protine in your urine mean that you are most likely pre-eclamptic. I had this problem but not until I was 35 wks. But like I said... they will let you know. If you're concerned, then ask your dr.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009