• In the Spotlight:

WHICH SUNLESS TANNER IS THE BEST IN YOUR OPINION?

I am fair skinned and LOVE to be tan, but I will only use sunless tanners. They have come a long way and I have found some that won't make my skin turn orange. I am now using Jergen's (it's in a mousse form), and I cannot believe how fast and REAL the color turns out! I actually look brownish, not orange.

HoodiaGirl

Asked by HoodiaGirl at 12:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE the Jergens natural glow!!! I can't tan at all...I paid $37 PER VISIT to go in this one bed tha 1 in 1000 people burn in...agter 5 visits, still nothing so I got the natural glow and love it!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I use the Jergen's Natural Glow, too! I LOVE it, but I'm so white that I mix it with a little bit of baby lotion to dilute it a little. LOL
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 1:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Lancome makes a great self tanner...very easy to use....doesn't streak
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Seems more and more women these days are wising up and using sunless tanners rather than frying themselves in tanning booths!! I personally like Hawaiian Tropic Sunless tanner, but it can turn fair skin orange so be careful!!
    Anonymous