Did you change your screen name?

When I signed up on this site, about 2 years ago, I didn't have any other kids, other than my twins. I didn't WANT any other kids. Now, I'm 15 weeks into a pregnancy that will result in my 3rd child. I was thinking about creating a new account, to reflect this or something like my last name or something, 'cause I won't just be Sebastian and Anastasia's mommy anymore (my screen name comes from using the first 3 letters of their name). What do you guys think?

sebanasmommy

Asked by sebanasmommy at 12:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• it's really up to you. see if cafemom lets you make two. or delete this one first and make the new one. just make sure you tell all your friends before doing so who to add.
    Anonymous

• This is why I wish CM would give the option of changing your screen name without having to create a whole new account. If I ever have another baby, I'm stuck with mine because I have too much invested on CM to delete my account. I have written to CM twice about having the option of changing your screen name too.

Shaynas_Mommy

Answer by Shaynas_Mommy at 12:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree...they should give us that option, because I've had this account for I'm thinking 2 years. I don't want to give it up! lol
    sebanasmommy

Answer by sebanasmommy at 12:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009